2018年6月14日星期四

10 Touching Father’s Day Quotes

If you have chosen the perfect gift and prepared a Sunday brunch, share these sweet and warm Father’s Day quotes with your dad to cap off his perfect day.
(1)Keith Urban
"I only hope when I have my own family that everyday I see a little more of my father in me."

(2)Linda Poindexter
“When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.”

(3)Barack Obama
"Any fool can have a child. That doesn't make you a father. It's the courage to raise a child that makes you a father."

(4)Tom Wolfe
"He adopted a role called being a father so that his child would have something mythical and infinitely important: a protector."

(5)Umberto Eco
"I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren't trying to teach us. We are formed by the little scraps of wisdom."

(6)Sigmund Freud
"I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection."

(7)Pam Brown
"Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, and singers of song."

(8)George Straight
"Daddies don't just love their children every now and then, it's a love without end."

(9)George R.R. Martin, A Clash of Kings
"There's no shame in fear, my father told me, what matters is how we face it."

(10)Gregory E. Lang
“A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.”

If you still haven’t chosen the gift for him, then please have a look of ZVE Father’s Day Sale. You can feel free to choose gift with up to 25% off discount and enjoy Buy 2 get 1 free. Click to check >>
Welcome to sign up to be ZVE valuable members and enjoy $50 gift package codes as well as latest fashions and sale.

没有评论:

发表评论